Saturday, July 4, 2009

DJ Drama New Mix CD Party @ Goliath





On 19th, May. DJ Drama new CD release party took place in Goliath.
http://www.goliathny.com/blog.php
It has been almost 4 years since Goliath and TOCCI knew each other. TOCCI always told me " I alway feel like I come back to the my place. I love such a comfy and homey atmosphere surrounding there. "
People working there always have peaceful vibes and that make people smile and happier.
DJ Drama said " NYC has a bunch of events everyday. but only its downtown. We want to show that we, people based on uptown, can have a great event in here uptown."
We do want you to come to Goliath especially if you seeking kicks. They have thousands of great kicks collection. This shop is definitely one of trend setter in NYC

Aiming future by appreciating the present and respecting the past.

No comments: